Healthy Weight Loss For Women – Using The Best Fat Binding SupplementsPlease Like:
It would be fair to say that fat binders have emerged as one of the leading types of products in the weight loss industry over the last few years.
Manufacturers have chopped and changed their approach and with many under the firm knowledge that most people simply want to lose weight with as little work as possible, it’s no surprise that a science like fat binding has become such a prominent choice.
If we were to tell you what fat binding was in as few words as possible, we’d simply tell you that it’s exactly as its description suggests – i.e., it’s a process which involves fat binding to a supplement.
However, to highlight the power of this latest phenomenon we have put together the following article and by the end of it, you’ll hopefully have a decent grasp of exactly how the process works, and what steps you need to follow to take full advantage of it.
Why Are Fat Binders Beating The Competition?
Every weight loss supplement has some sort of science behind it, but there’s no doubt that fat binders have a little bit more credibility.
They are based on a process which is completely believable, and doesn’t require any sort of Biology degree to understand.
If we are to look at fat binders through a step-by-step guide, the first part is when we consume a food that contains fat (which is the vast majority of foods out there, only some contain higher amounts than others).
When this enters our stomach, it floats freely. Normally, it will eventually pass through to the small intestine, where it is digested before entering our system.
This is where fat binders play their main role. The supplement prompts an immediate interaction, whereby it draws any nearby fats to it and forms a gel-like compound.
It means that the fat is no longer able to pass through the wall of the small intestine and subsequently, far fewer calories are consumed.
For those of you who are interested in numbers, it’s estimated that fat binders can eliminate around a quarter of the fat that enters our system. In simple terms, it means we are immediately wiping off a quarter of most of the calories that we consume.
Why Can’t we Eliminate All of The Calories?
A lot of you will have noticed that we used the word ‘most’ in the last paragraph. One has still got to remember that there are other sources of calories, with the likes of proteins and carbohydrates also bringing calories to the table.
The difference here is that unlike fats, which typically contain nine calories per 1g, the above two substances carry around four. This means that they make a smaller difference – or one that most of us can tolerate, anyway.
Are There Any Other Benefits Associated With Fat Binders?
This largely depends on the product you decide to take.
This is the reason why the latter stages of this article will take a look at two of the big players in the fat binding industry, as both of these products contain additional benefits that might not be appreciated if you were to use a cheaper, or at least unproven, alternative.
Taking Proactol XS as an example, this is a product which forms a vicious solution in the stomach – rather than the standard gel which we spoke about initially.
While the standard gel serves the purpose of binding fat, and ultimately reducing our consumption of it by up to a quarter, when a viscous solution is relied upon instead the benefits are emphasised.
This slows the absorption of glucose and introduces bile acids into the stomach – with both of these components causing two reactions.
Firstly, it allows us to reduce our dietary cholesterol absorption, which can be crucial for any of us who already suffer from heart related problems.
The second benefit might cover a few more users, with the viscous substance also reducing the amount we crave food. Needless to say, this can emphasise the weight loss results considerably.
Who Are The Main Players in This Industry?
As you may have gathered from the article, Proactol XS is one of the key products in the industry and is usually the first fat binder that people turn to. However, it’s by no means the only solution in the field and XLS-Medical is regarded as its main competitor.
Bearing this in mind, we’ll now conduct a brief comparison between the products to show what you should really expect when purchasing an established fat binder.
In an industry that is dominated by statistics, most people will be convinced by Proactol XS by the mere fact that it can bind 800 times its weight in fat.
This means that anything and practically everything can bind – allowing the maximum amount of fat to be disposed as waste from the body.
- The manufacturers are seen as some of the most generous around and as well as providing a 30 day money back guarantee, it’s also possible to maximise your results from Proactol XS via the complimentary exercise guides.
- Proactol XS is just a pill; it doesn’t have to be made up every morning or go through any agonisingly long process. Consume before every meal, and your fat will soon start binding together.
- We’ll end this section with another statistic. The fact that Proactol XS can bind up to 800 times its own weight in fat means that its 33% better than any of its rivals.
- While the above may seem difficult to beat, XLS-Medical has plenty of statistics going for it as well. Firstly, it’s one of the most popular products in the whole of the weight loss market, selling no fewer than 11m packs over the years.
- On the subject of its reputation, several renowned sources have classed XLS-Medical as the best product in the weight loss industry. This covers every single product out there – meaning that it’s a huge achievement.
- XLS-Medical can bind more than the average amounts of fat that these types of products are known for. Recent studies have shown that it can bind around 27% of what enters our body; with these extra percent making all the difference to our bulging waistlines.
What do You Think ? Leave a Comment Below: